• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

hahhahahaa

I laugh at all the idiots on here that thought Tim Ream was ready for this level. What a stupid fucking challenge. He isn't good enough, simple as that.

He may be one day, but he isn't ready for this level yet. No where close to it. Laughable that he is in the starting XI.

Yea, pretty much this. I was just wondering to myself if Bradley actually makes his call ups based on actual skill or just on media hype and who the fans want to see.

I mean, seriously. How did we end up with Freddy Adu on the squad? And Ream starting? If given a moment, I think I can come up with 4-5 MLS center backs who are better than Ream at this moment.

This is why I hate soccer. This is just bullshit and rewards cheaters. Stop the clock when there is an injury and this shit won't happen.

what was that bullshit call?

Also bring in Sacha? shut your whore mouth B team FSC commentator

Is Jermaine Jones just not match fit or something? Not possible, right? He played enough at Blackburn.

Chicharito will tear our CBs apart if we even get the opportunity to face them. We are shaky at best tonight in the back.

Watching this game makes me very glad I sold my Gold Cup final tickets. I would rather eat turds than be in the Rose Bowl with 60,000 Mexicans celebrating kicking our ass (that's if we even by some stroke of massive luck make it that far).

Back