• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Sadly, that wasn't a fluke. Panama fully deserved to win the match.

I am tempted to right an epic rant, but the simple statement "Panama completely outplayed the USA on American soil in a competitive tournament" is far more damning than any spittle spewing diatribe I could go on. I'll leave that part to dv7.

Just sickening.

Good post.

Twice in stoppage time Ream just booted it to Panama...

Someone decapitate that fucker ASAP

And his ball control and passing are what his fan boys praise him on. LOL.

He is shit and deserves to be nowhere near this level.

I am tempted to right an epic rant, but the simple statement "Panama completely outplayed the USA on American soil in a competitive tournament" is far more damning than any spittle spewing diatribe I could go on. I'll leave that part to dv7.

Just sickening.

Yeah, Panama wasn't playing out of their brains or anything, they just looked good.

I am tempted to write an epic rant, but the simple statement "Panama completely outplayed the USA on American soil in a competitive tournament" is far more damning than any spittle spewing diatribe I could go on. I'll leave that part to dv7.

Just sickening.

Maybe later. Still plenty of bears in the fridge.

And his ball control and passing are what his fan boys praise him on. LOL.

He is shit and deserves to be nowhere near this level.

What makes this even more disturbing is that Bradley apparently saw enough in his performance to leave him on over Goodsen. That says so much about Bradley.

It's 4am here. I'm headed to bead. Can't believe I fucking stayed up this late to watch that pathetic display.

BRADLEYOUT

Maybe later. Still plenty of bears in the fridge.

437__53828_zoom.gif

What makes this even more disturbing is that Bradley apparently saw enough in his performance to leave him on over Goodsen. That says so much about Bradley.

See:

And Goodson off instead of Ream is fucking retarded. Bradley should be fired immediately after this match for that.

What the fuck was his thought process??? "hmmmm... I want to bring on an extra attack for a defender. I have one defender that is breaking things up and is a threat on set pieces to get a goal. In fact, he just scored! On the other hand, I have a defender that looked like a Keystone Cop and conceded a needless penalty and has made at least 4 other mistakes that went unpunished. And he hasn't been involved in any set pieces. But the first guy has a yellow. hmmmmm. GOODSON OFF! I'm fucking brilliant. Now for my coup de gras... Wondo, get out there and finish. This should work..."

well fuck this I'm headed to La Careta on Robinhood to drinka biggy beer and then head downtown to drink myself to death

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Don't worry we're all drinkin witchu girl.

BTW love watching games while being on here no homo, you guys are boss.

I'm down for a watching on Tuesday night 4real in Winston if peeps are down

Haha sweet. I must say it definitely helps being able to commiserate and laugh at the comments on here during debacles like that.

If we can just START a competitive game like we played most of the second half, we shouldn't have to be so angry at the ends of matches.

Ream penalty and Wondo miss are two of the worst things I've ever seen. Just terrible.

Back