• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

GTFO Bob how dp you sub out Goodson and not bring in Edu as the midfield sub.

1. Donovan has no balls

2. Bob is clueless
3. Who's your father? Whose your faher? Who's your father refferee? Who's that no one? You're a bastard, you're a bastard, referee.
4. Ream sucks
5. Smokebombs are awesome

yep he's back to Landycakes status.

I cannot believe i chanted he's black he's quick he has a massive dick. Jozy Altidore is as useful as a statue

It's time to realize our player pool just isn't as good as some make it out to be. Without Holden we are sub par. Mexico will bury us

I foolishly look back to when I was excited about Jermaine Jones playing for the USMNT.

Demps and Aguedelo up top. Bedoya on the wing. Boca in the middle with Goodson. Pay someone from the stands to play LB.

USMNT are 1-2-1 in games Ive attended. 0 first half goals. 0 goals on my end of the field. Trailed at the half of every game.

When did this team completely give up passing for lobs up to our forwards? And our forwards aren't exactly great at possessing. And our midfielders are not great at making runs off the ball.

And why the complete reluctance to close down on the ball? Over and over the Panamanians were able to collect the ball on our side of midfield and look up with 5-7 yards of space to work with. Simply a bad idea for ANY international squad.

Also the crowd was pretty good. Announced 27000. Very pro American. Panama had about 700 fans that you could see behind their goal.

Our problems this evening were numerous. Narrow play for much of the game. And a backline that was in disarray. Played smart the last half hour and should have gotten something out of the game quite frankly. But overall that was a very, very poor display. Was fairly impressed with a couple of Panama's players. But they had no business tying our team, much less beating them.

Frank Panizo- Asked Donovan what the feeling was after 1st Gold Cup loss, his response: "(A loss) was bound to happen at some point. CONCACAF teams are getting better and better. We've got to learn something from it."

My how my feeling upwards Donovan have changed in just less than a year

Back