• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Smalling would have crushed all 3 of those faux hard men Spaniards. Twats.

OptaJoe Opta Sports
100% - Javi Martinez has completed all 24 passes attempted in the opening 25 minutes for Spain U-21 v England.

That's not too bad.

Why the fuck are Mancienne and Rose even playing? They are so fucking terrible.

Harsh booking for Welbeck. Got the ball with his left foot, but with his right swinging in from behind and doing the scissor chop, I understand why the ref decided to brandish the card.

Just got a view of a couple United scouts in the stands! I hope they are there to watch Javi Martinez. Kid is classy as fuck.

Kinda reminds me of a less physical Hierro. Anybody agree?

welbeck has sucked butt so far. no offense

Agreed. Him and Sturridge have done little. Both good players but it's not working for them this half so far.

I'm falling in love with Javi Martinez more and more with each passing min.

Whoa. And England shot on target! I think I'll crap my pants.

HOLY SHIT. WHAT A SAVE BY DE GEA!

F365 Football365
If Jordan Henderson is worth £20m, how much would an English Javi Martinez fetch?

:werd:

this game would already be a murder scene if not for Smalling. england was looking pretty good the last 10 minutes or so though I thought

OfficialLFC (Un)Official LFC
JORDAN HENDERSON: Does anyone know if Sunderland do refunds?

lolz

"HOWEVER, replays do indeed show that Ander Herrara may well have punched the ball into the net for his goal."

replays clearly show the ball may have possibly had a chance of touching his hand

Back