• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I don't care where we go, I'm literally down for anywhere. DV7 knows more peeps around town so I'm down with wherever he wants to go.

I agree that Sacha normally sucks donky balls, but he was probably the better sub on Satruday night. I guess he's serviceable in the middle, however if Bob ever plays out wide again I'm gonna kill that bald bastard.

Anyways here's what I do tonight if we lived in fantasyland. I'd experiment with the Christmas Tree and play Donovan and Dempsey as psuedo tranquistas. I mean its Guadelope for christ sakes. Its not even a real country.

--------Howard---------
Dolo-Goodson-Boca-Lichaj
--Bradley-Jones-Bedoya--
--Donovan----Dempsey--
---------Agudelo---------

Switzerland v Iceland Euro U21s on espn3 right now for anybody interested

Swiss lead 1-0 after Shaqiri set up Frei early on

I may be in for the game watching - I'm eating dinner with numbers and doofus beforehand.

Denmark v Belarus Euro U21 on espn3 now. 0-0 15 mins in. Can't see Denmark not picking up the full 3 points here.

We will be chanting this tonight, boys.

LOVE MICHAEL
102443309_display_image.jpg

HATE BOB
ap-world-cup-us-bob-bradleyjpg-058162ca4efebcd4_large.jpg

Any of you guys going to the QFs in DC should the USA do the unthinkable and win tonight? I'm thinking of trying to make a road trip to the games on Saturday and Sunday if possible.

Belarus says "fuck you" to me and Denmark and scores!

Great thru ball perfectly timed and Demark's defense is torn.

AND NOW A PENALTY FOR DENMARK! Straight away. Wow.
What a stupid, stupid challenge.

Christian Eriksen steps up to take it... SAVED! But Eriksen puts home the rebound which bounced straight back to him easily.

Any of you guys going to the QFs in DC should the USA do the unthinkable and win tonight? I'm thinking of trying to make a road trip to the games on Saturday and Sunday if possible.

Yeah were taking up a group of 6 on saturday. Also I think NovaDeac is buying a ticket from me, so he should be there also. Ill PM you my phone number if you decide to go so you can hit up our tailgate.

Back