• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Christian Eriksen has phenomenal vision out there. Spots out some ridiculous passes.

Yeah there is parking all down 4th. Any of the GMAC lots are fine at night.

That being said I want to come to Rec with yall but I can't let my World Champion trivia team down. Y'all have fun.

We'll bring HTTD and AWAR with us and whoever else comes to dinner. Anyone who wants to come (phan09) is obviously welcome, we need all the US support we can get.

In the "no one cares but me" category, the first round of the US Open Cup starts tonight. Really fun tournament that could desperately use promotion/sponsorship.

Howard - Bocanegra, Goodson, Lichaj, Cherundolo, Dempsey, Jones, Bradley, Donovan, Wondolowski, Altidore

Subs: Onyewu, Edu, Agudelo, Bornstein, Kljestan, Bedoya, Hahnemann

Way to make changes Bob. Asshole.

Canada has just scored to go up 1-0 on Panama. A win tonight will put us on top of the group. Another Canada goal will set us up really nicely compared to Mexico. They'd play Panama then either CR/Honduras to make the final. We'd get Guatemala then either Canada/Jamaica.

So were still playing the empty fucking bucket?

When is Bob gonna learn that it doesn't work against inferior teams who pack it in and look to counter? In these situations we should 4-5-1 and control the midfield.

Save the 4-4-2 for game when we need Donovan and Dempsey to break out on the counter.

Wait so reams goes from starting to not even dressing? Ouch

Just wondering, what lineup did you guys want to see?

Think the only change in the 18 was Bornstein for Ream, unless I'm missing someone else.

Welp there goes our chances of finishing first in the group I believe unless Canada pulls something out of their ass. Canada packed it in too much was bound to give something up with their crap goalkeeping.

Back