• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

The World Cup has BEGUN!

Belize beat Montserrat 5-2 in the first leg of their preliminary round matchup. The other 4 prelim CONCACAF matches are in the next month or two, and I think AFC first round games start pretty soon (maybe this weekend if I remember)

The other 4 CONCACAF qualifiers since I know everyone here is dying to see these games on ESPN53

Anguilla-Dominican Republic
US Virgin Islands-British Virgin Islands
Aruba-St. Lucia
Bahamas-Turks and Caicos Islands

I can't believe those are the countries that are trying to knock off Chuck Blazer. So fucking absurd.

I am mad at DV7 for suggesting that we turn over the USMNT to Sven. Fucker coached El Tri.

Who cares about that? I wouldn't want him because he hasn't been very successful in other national team jobs. And just hasn't had a whole lot of success anywhere recently. Has he done much since Lazio when he had loads of cash?

Jozy has the potential of a Drogba II? Jesus Christ, you're a fucking idiot.

You have no "vision" at all. Jozy's Confed Cup v Spain and his goal the other nite were very much "Droba-esque". Jozy has potential at 21 y/o. Only time will tell, but you can't understand that because you are just an obnoxious, pompous, self absorbed, small minded, nitwit.

Back