• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Agudelo looks more confident than he has, like he got his Gold Cup legs under him.

We really look good so far, we should have something to show for it.

Can't remember the last time we looked this good.

I'd put Deuce in more of an attacking role or let Bradley move forward more to get more presence in the final third. Other than that we've been fantastic.

There is a ton of space in the middle and we're not exploiting it effectively enough, IMO. The thought process needs to be faster, particularly from Jones and Bradley. They're not really being challenged on ball 40 yards and out and and need to pick out runs more quickly. But not to say we're doing poorly. Encouraging stuff.

IMHO, bad job by the CR there awarding advantage on the foul on Agudelo instead of giving us the free kick. I didn't think we had shit going there, would have preferred the kick.

IMHO, bad job by the CR there awarding advantage on the foul on Agudelo instead of giving us the free kick. I didn't think we had shit going there, would have preferred the kick.

Commented on this when it happened. We would much rather have the direct free kick imo.

Yeah, would preferred the set piece there too.

Wonder what changes Jamaica will make.

Count Chocula?

Back