• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

siff, if your son plays at Overcash fields, I hate you. That stupid gravel driveway to the fields cloaked my school across the creek in debris several times. A couple times while we were playing

That was first FCCA, and now CSA. Richard Barry Park FTMFW, tin!

OK, I won't spoil this thread any more with kid stories, but I want so badly to post a picture of my daughter from her high school game against JM Robinson earlier this week. She got a shit foul called against her just outside the box, and the newspaper's photographer got a great shot of her screaming at the CR...and put it in the paper.

Of course, there's no fucking way I post a picture of my kid here. Good Lord, no.

jm robinson is such a hick school. i hope she kicked some of those stupid rednecks in the shins

jm robinson is such a hick school. i hope she kicked some of those stupid rednecks in the shins

Lost 2-1. We definitely had the better of play, but they scored off a misplaced ball by our centerback/keeper, then scored off the aforementioned free kick when our keeper let a floater go through her hands. :( We pulled one back late in the first half, outshot those hicks about 10-1 in the second half, but lost.

wait...today is april's fools. didn't realize that...

scousers.jpg

I'm still certain that Jehovah's is going to stomp me in fantasy this week. My team without Javier Morales is very average. Hopefully Wondolowski doesn't end up with another brace this week.

Back