• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I'm still certain that Jehovah's is going to stomp me in fantasy this week. My team without Javier Morales is very average. Hopefully Wondolowski doesn't end up with another brace this week.

I like how I'm looking this week, but, as I learned from fantasy football, I'm not counting any chickens just yet. Looking forward to it though!

Looks like bigsoccer completely crashed. If it is an April Fool's joke, good job making people think your website is unstable!

Women's team lost at England 2-1 today. Now that's a program that's moving backward or stagnating:thumbsup::(

Women's team lost at England 2-1 today. Now that's a program that's moving backward or stagnating:thumbsup::(

Hahahaha I swear I thought about posting this comment. Then decided the thread would be better without it.

Teal Bunbury just scored on of the best goals you'll see a striker score. #Agubury please.

20s beat Panama 2-0 to win the group at qualifying. Kelyn Rowe with both in the first half.

I'm also really excited about the start of the USL-Pro season today. :geek:

20s beat Panama 2-0 to win the group at qualifying. Kelyn Rowe with both in the first half.

I'm also really excited about the start of the USL-Pro season today. :geek:

Is that what the Carolina Railhawks play in?

Nah, they're NASL. Technically that's D2, but I doubt there's really going to be much of a difference in quality of play between the two leagues.

To bring back the silly ratings system; here is how Manchester Evening News classifies their numbers:

Rating Definitions

1. Abject
2. Terrible
3. Dismal
4. Few redeeming touches
5. Bad day at the office
6. Could do better, could have been worse
7. Average - a solid showing
8. A good performance
9. Excellent
10. Out of this world

To bring back the silly ratings system; here is how Manchester Evening News classifies their numbers:

Rating Definitions

1. Abject
2. Terrible
3. Dismal
4. Few redeeming touches
5. Bad day at the office
6. Could do better, could have been worse
7. Average - a solid showing
8. A good performance
9. Excellent
10. Out of this world

You disagree with their ratings I take it? Average is a (ridiculous) 7 on their scale.

Aye.

I'd take out what they have for 6, but average there. Make "a good performance" a 7. Then a very good performance an 8.

The rest I'm fine with.

Back