• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

"following secret payments, the CAF Executive Committee voted in majority to support M. Joseph Sepp Blatter."

Bin Hamman is pissed about what Blabber said last week:

The 62-year-old Qatari, in his Sunday blog post, fumed: "To make the declaration “it’s me or no one” is a selfish, false and incorrect way of thinking." He went on: "No one person is so fundamentally important to the future of our game that its very future depends on their involvement. To suggest otherwise is to seek to disenfranchise the countless millions who take pride and pleasure from our great sport. We are all merely guardians of the sport and it is in all our interests to work together for the good of the game."

"None of us are bigger than football and we should, instead, act as its humble servants, safeguarding its future for the generations to come. To do otherwise would be a dereliction of our duties."

Bin Hamman is pissed about what Blabber said last week:

The 62-year-old Qatari, in his Sunday blog post, fumed: "To make the declaration “it’s me or no one” is a selfish, false and incorrect way of thinking." He went on: "No one person is so fundamentally important to the future of our game that its very future depends on their involvement. To suggest otherwise is to seek to disenfranchise the countless millions who take pride and pleasure from our great sport. We are all merely guardians of the sport and it is in all our interests to work together for the good of the game."

"None of us are bigger than football and we should, instead, act as its humble servants, safeguarding its future for the generations to come. To do otherwise would be a dereliction of our duties."

DV7, which of the twunts would you prefer to win? I think I'd go with Bin Hamman even though the Qataris fucked out bid in the butt.

I'm afraid Bin Hammain could be worse and would live longer and have even more wealth to buy off people in the future. so I don't know whether I should hope Blatter wins this time and dies off/other candidates emerge or what

I'm afraid Bin Hammain could be worse and would live longer and have even more wealth to buy off people in the future. so I don't know whether I should hope Blatter wins this time and dies off/other candidates emerge or what

But they already have their spoils, right? Like what could a country want besides a world cup?

A day after delivering a vicious head butt to a Morelia trainer during an on-field skirmish, Cruz Azul goalkeeper Jose de Jesus Corona has been dropped from the Mexican national team's Gold Cup roster.

He prefers to go by Jesus

lebowski%20jesus.jpg

The Cruz Azul players losing it was understandable. They blew a 2-0 first leg lead in the semifinals and gave up the clincher in the 88th. They are much more accustomed to blowing great opportunities in finals instead.

USSF "tentatively" planning to announce Gold Cup roster Monday (5/23). CONCACAF also likely to release all rosters Monday

Come on bob don't make us wait

So Bob Bradley just announced that the nats will once again be holding camp in Cary, NC. Last time it was not open to the public, just Carolina Railhawk supporters and press. Anyone in here know how to get a college kid into camp if it's private again? :D

Back