• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Bin Hammam responded to the claims, telling BBC Sport: "You would have to ask Jerome Valcke what he was thinking. I don't know why he has said that.

"If I was paying money for Qatar you also have to ask the 13 people who voted for Qatar."

Asked whether Valcke's allegation was true he dismissed it, saying: "What do you think?"

Is this fucker serious? Ask the other 13 people that voted for Qatar? You mean the 13 people you bribed? We are supposed to ask them?

The arrogance of these assholes is amazing.

I know the FIFA stuff is all the news right now, but for those that care I posted in the MLS thread about the MLS Academy system, which we always wonder about. It's a nice old article I found on the Houston Dynamo website.

Full statement from FIFA announcing that there is NO INVESTIGATION into Qatar's selection as 2022 FIFA World Cup host

Shocker. What incentive do they have to launch an investigation? Seriously - who monitors them?

Ill bet 50.00 that Bin Hammann stepped aside from FIFA presidential race on promise that Qatar keeps 2022 World Cup

LOL at how the Guardian wrote about this nonsense:

""Crisis? What is a crisis?" asked Blatter, the day after a presidential election candidate and a Fifa vice-president became the third and fourth of Fifa's 24 most senior politicians to have been suspended from football over corruption allegations in the past six months."

I'll be at HTTDs wedding, but I don't think y'all would have an issue with getting the sound.

You pull for Mexico anyways :thumbsup:

But seriously, I'm looking forward to it. Would be awesome to have 4 or 5 there

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
Monday: Jack Warner says Blatter "has to be stopped". Tuesday: Warner (acc to Reuters) urges Concacaf delegates to vote Blatter. Fifa Farce

Back