• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

The "men" of FIFA. Happy to have girls stand in the rain while they use them as umbrella covers. Pussies.

scaled.php

I have half a mind to go on a rant but I don't want to put in the energy. I hate corruption. I hate abuse of power.

I hate a lot about how FIFA is run today.

Yeah. Kind of how I feel about the Miami heat and NBA officiating right now. It's just pointless

Blatter just announced that he will now change how the World Cup voting process is done.

maggan17 Magnus Hansen
He's fat, he's Swiss, his press conference took the piss. Sepp Blatter, Sepp Blatter #Blatterout

The vote counting is underway. I wonder who will win? SUCH SUSPENSE

ESPNSoccernet ESPN Soccernet
BREAKING: Sepp Blatter has been re-elected as the president of FIFA with 186 votes.

NO WAI

Just realized USA will be playing Panama in Tampa next Saturday. Definitely going to be going.

Tickets are a little expensive but hoping to just scalp some the day of.

Just realized USA will be playing Panama in Tampa next Saturday. Definitely going to be going.

Tickets are a little expensive but hoping to just scalp some the day of.

I'm flying out of Winston on Thursday evening. Can't wait to hit up the Bay on Friday and USMNT on Saturday.

USA plays Spain on Saturday. hitting that match up, seeing as how I am pretty much a soccer noob, anything i should be on the lookout/excited for?

Back