• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

So I'm in the mood for some footie and they've recently been showing our 2009 Gold Cup games on FSC.

A couple thoughts:

Jay Heaps is bad
Jay Heaps is bad
Jay Heaps is bad

EDIT: Brad Evans is also bad

Last edited:
So I'm in the mood for some footie and they've recently been showing our 2009 Gold Cup games on FSC.

A couple thoughts:

Jay Heaps is bad
Jay Heaps is bad
Jay Heaps is bad

I was just wondering why the stadium was not full and we were losing to Haiti then I remembered this is our B/C team.

Why is CD9 in this match? Did he play in the Confed Cup and Gold Cup that summer?

A couple thoughts:

Jay Heaps is bad
Jay Heaps is bad
Jay Heaps is bad

Also Robles the goalie

Well I'd be down for BWW but the downtown wine festival is this Saturday so I might be down for watching it somewhere on Fourth like Rec. That way I could get a little wine drunk and then walk over to the game. How bout that idea?

I guess a good follow up to my earlier suggestion would be to ask if Rec has sound. I think they do from the last time I was there with DV7 and Doofus.

Shouldn't the US stand up and say FU to FIFA. This may be naive, but they need us more than we need them. FIFA's main point of growth is Asia and the US. The US could stand up and say no more corruption, which might have other countries follow them. FIFA would suspend the US, but everyone realizes that FIFA is a joke by now.

Shouldn't the US stand up and say FU to FIFA. This may be naive, but they need us more than we need them. FIFA's main point of growth is Asia and the US. The US could stand up and say no more corruption, which might have other countries follow them. FIFA would suspend the US, but everyone realizes that FIFA is a joke by now.

Tweet that at Coca-Cola. Not kidding

FIFA doesn't really "need" the US at all.

I just went on my mini rants to the main FIFA sponsors. CocaCola Sony McDonalds and Adidas can suck it.

Back