• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Risky for Baby Bradley, I think. Who knows if the new manager of Villa will rate him? He should have waited to sign IMO

Sometimes I worry that American players get a little too starstruck when a big name club comes along, and they blindly sign. Like Onyewu to AC Milan. What a joke that was.

Alex Song has been expelled from the camp of the Cameroon national team for disrespecting captain Samuel Eto’o.

Sometimes I worry that American players get a little too starstruck when a big name club comes along, and they blindly sign. Like Onyewu to AC Milan. What a joke that was.

I think it's tough to assess Gooch at Milan because of his injury. Sure, he probably wasn't going to be any more than a squad player there, but in 2009 being a squad defender on a team that featured an at the time glass Nesta seemed like a pretty good shot. I certainly can't blame him for taking what might have been his one chance at a big club.

I am almost hoping for a 2022 WC so that hopefully Benedict Rossi can both make it and die of a heat stroke. Then FIFA and Rossi would get what they deserve.

Really looking forward to Belgium v Turkey later today. No Lukaku, but Hazard will be playing and he is pure sex.

Back