• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Witsel just blzed a penalty over the bar in the 75th min. AWFUL attempt.

What size shoe do you wear, sd3? Probably a long shot, but I have a brand new pair of kangaroo leather kelme's...sweet boots, but only 8.5s. Got them at the soccer.com sale in Raleigh last year but, sadly, my son wore (at the time) a 9.5 (not to mention the fact that they're blue, and he didn't want blue boots).

Ahhhh I wear 10.5. Wish I could have taken you up on those. But you know what they say about men with big feet...they cant fit into 8.5s!

Yo Screamin did you see my idea about watching the game tomorrow on 4th Street? I wanna get a little wine drunk and then watch Team America vs. Team Tic-Toc

Let me get back to you on this idea tonight Bill. I really dont want to back out on you but im hearing rumor that they have added 3 games to my umpiring slate for tomorrow morning. That would push me to 6 games from 9:00am-3:00pm. Which would just be unbearable. Ive been under the understanding all week that I only had 3 games from 9:00-12:00, which I think I could have handled easily.

Reading some commentary on the intersquad scrimmage from tonight. Looks like Wondo and Adu impressed.

Wish there was a good soccer store in north Charlotte. I really can't believe there isn't one. In fact, whenever I'm in Winston, I go to Soccer Unlimited over near Forsyth Medical Center. Good place to get cleats.

Very pumped about tomorrow. Can't wait.

Bill im not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Really sorry about it man. There's just no way I could do 6 games then rush to get showered and ready then make it downtown (I live in davidson county). We can definitely try again soon. To make things worse, they gave me an extra game for Tuesday night. USMNT plays Canada at 8:00 and Mavs play the Heat at 9:00. Just a crappy day for bad news. Again, my apologies for trying to head up a game watching then flopping out, not cool on my part but I really couldn't help it.

Off to the game. Supposedly 54,000+ have been sold. Should be awesome.

Just saw an American girl in a Torres Spain jersey. Almost punched her in the face.

And now Arsenal on Arsenal crime to give England the pen. 2-1 Swiss after a pretty poor pen by Lampard squeaks under the Swiss keeper.

Joe hart should put his foot up milner's ass. Totally his fault for leaving the wall.

Off to the game. Supposedly 54,000+ have been sold. Should be awesome.

Just saw an American girl in a Torres Spain jersey. Almost punched her in the face.

Awesome, pretty pumped for this game. U-S-A! Is 54K a sellout up there?

68K would be a sellout at Gillette and I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up as one

Back