• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I'm ready to forget that anything happened today, so what lineup does everyone want to see against Canada? I'm thinking something like:

Wondo Agudelo
Donovan Bradley Jones Dempsey
Lichaj Bocanegra Goodson Cherundolo
Howard

I'm expecting this, however:

Altidore Agudelo
Donovan Bradley Edu Dempsey
Bornstein Bocanegra Onyewu Cherundolo
Howard

I'm pretty sure Jones will start. I seen no reason why edu would start over jones

GOALLLLLLLL USWNT scores in the 92nd against Mexico on a great goal from outside the box.

Sacha is terrible enough in the middle, and even worst playing on the wing. He's slow, can't cross, and doesn't track back enough to ever see the RM position again.

Can we just ship his ass back to Belgium and bring someone like Mix in. God I hate him.

Missed the match yesterday, just watched the first half. Wow, what a raping. What are Jones and Edu doing? Total joke.

Looks like everything to say has pretty much been said here.

Zelaya is good. If a MLS team wants to sell a bunch of tickets, sign him and the Salvadoran fans will follow. Won't even get saddled with a dud, unlike many recent Salvadoran signings.

Halftime, 0-0. Mexico had one good chance that Guardado skied, but otherwise haven't really done much with the possession they've had.

Zelaya is good. If a MLS team wants to sell a bunch of tickets, sign him and the Salvadoran fans will follow. Won't even get saddled with a dud, unlike many recent Salvadoran signings.

God, send this directly to the Houston Dynamo front office.

After they whiffed on Edgar Pacheco (21y/o Mexican with a couple of caps down at Atlas), they've been completely out of ideas. Koke was a stretch that they didn't even scout - just went off a recommendation. It showed.

Back