• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

So glad I will be out of town from Charlotte on Thursday night. Uptown is going to be a complete free for all. It'll make the Sunday night of Memorial Day bus depot riot look like nothing.

Funny stuff after yesterday's training. Mexican journo asked @BocaBoca3 if he thought USA were Gold Cup favorites. Response: "R u serious?"

Mexican journo followed up by saying yes & asking again while pointing out Sunday's results. Bocanegra again "R u serious with this?"

LETS GO

ussoccer U.S. SOCCER
#USMNT has never lost a match in the group stage of the Gold Cup, 23-0-2, and has won all 10 opening matches since 1991.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh USAAAAAAAAAA
USA USA USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1-2-3-4
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh USAAAAAAAAAA
USA USA USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wtf is the point of concacaftv if it doesnt work in the USA?
where does it work at?

Yeah its on Fox Soccer at 8...I'm actually going to the Tap at 8, I play trivia there at 9:30,
to watch it if anyone is interested.

Guy, I don't know if anyone mentioned this... but the match tonight is on FSC.

Check around the 3:10 mark

Someone: "Jozy you need to work harder man"

Jozy: "bitch no I don't"

Sweden v Finland Euro qualifier on espn3. The Swedes up 1-0 early as they look to stay comfortably in 2nd behind Holland.

Back