• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Ahmadinejad has now called FIFA dictators! You know you suck when that guy is calling you a dictator like it is a bad thing.

Tonight, Canada gets punished for introducing Justin Bieber to our country.

This. Is. Hilarious.

How far we've come.

This is awesome. Taking commercial breaks during the game, and doing so to manage to miss the final whistle?

The announcing is definitely bad funny as someone else said.

And while I agree that U.S. announcing still pales in comparison to the UK or really anywhere else, it's not that bad. 2010 world cup announcing was a so much better than it was in 2006.

FakeBobBradley is killing it lately:

"Knock knocking on Canadas door. Yeah yeah YEAH! Mama put Jozy on the bench. Cant shoot em anymore. Feel like were knocking on Canadas door"

"Poor some syrup on me! In the name of Bob! Pour syrup on me. C'mon Juan! I'm sharp with my sweats. From the Gold Cup to the Hex, yeah!"

ussoccer U.S. SOCCER
Pregame meal is over. Team meeting is over. Bus leaves in 1 hour. Time for the 2011 Gold Cup to begin for the #USMNT

LETS GO

So Ireland beat Italy 2-0 while fielding their B team. Italy had a largely A team. Ireland is starting to look good under Trappatoni.

Edit: My fault the game was played in Liege.

So I have to umpire 2 games starting at 6:00. You better believe every close pitch will be called a strike and every close call will be an out. SPEED UMPING BABY

So I have to umpire 2 games starting at 6:00. You better believe every close pitch will be called a strike and every close call will be an out. SPEED UMPING BABY

Someone needs to go out there and place bets on the under with bored dads. Free money!

ussoccer: #USMNT lineup v Canada: Howard; Cherundolo, Goodson, Ream, Bocanegra (c); Dempsey, Bradley, Jones, Donovan; Altidore, Agudelo

Back