• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Ream and Goodsen have looked good so far I agree.

Bradley has played well minus that boneheaded yellow

Someone explain to me why our attack there looked like such a clusterfuck. What was that, 5 US shirts within 7 yards of each other?

Goodson is quality. Still not fully convinced on Ream, but he hasn't sucked tonight. He hasn't really been under a lot of pressure tonight either, because Canada is terrible.

DEUCE! Just tried to scorpion kick in a goal. I would have gone ape shit if he pulled that nonsense off!!

If you guys are bored of this, Brazil is playing Romania in a friendly on the Tres that is sort of serving as a Ronaldo (the real one) testimonial. The big guy (and he is huge) just came on for the last 15 minutes of the first half.

Canada is the King of dribbling down cul-de-sacs. They're players just dribble with no idea of what they want to end up doing. Fucking idiotic.

Back