• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slider bars on the thread replies?

Neurodeac

Reaction score
Each reply on a thread has a horizontal and vertical slider with a bunch of wasted space and if there is a single line, it is obcured and unreadable. How do I get back to a normal display?

Someone please answer the question above because I have this same problem and mine never has fixed itself.

Hmm, I'm not sure what could be causing this. What browser/version are you using?

Also, make sure at the top right of the thread display that under the "Display" drop down you select linear mode. Just in case that might be the issue, though it probably isn't unless you accidentally changed off that mode.

Internet Explorer 8. I checked to make sure it was in linear mode too????

Ahh, probs an issue with internet explorer then. I'll try to re-create the issue later if I can.

Refresh/reset your cache if you can too.

If you read this Neuro do you mind posting what browser this happened on for you as well?

I downloaded Firefox and opened the boards with it and I don't have the problem, like I have with Internet Explorer. Guess I'll just use Firefox for the boards.

I have this same problem using IE 9. Any ideas for fixing would be greatly appreciated.

Back