• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sports board down

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
i know the boards have had some server issues the last 24 hours, but what's up with just the sports board not working? i can read/post on all the other boards. on the main forums page, i see where people are still posting on the sports board via the most recent post column. is there something i can do on my computer to fix it?

I'm checking some things this morning regarding this. Keep checking every so often and let me know if you ever get in.

lol of course now it works fine. i'll post again here if i get the error message again.

Well I did a few things that might have fixed it. Let me know if it happens again. You can PM, email the webmaster or just post here to get my attention.

So I guess GoDaddy blows, huh?

LiquidWeb. Our first host, Rochen, had an excuse. We were on their shared hosting plan because we didn't know how big the site would get. Eventually we just started eating up resources like crazy, but their VPS options were much too expensive. LiquidWeb seemed like a decent option. I grilled the support for a day or so about issues and support and I was mostly satisfied with their answers. They have really dropped the ball with us and I am not happy at all with their service.

I'm not complaining too much because I love this place, but every day I have to deal with their bullshit, or chat with one of their support reps. It's time-consuming and unnecessary(I think) for a site our size.

I blame the 1500 guests, should make it possible when something big happens people need to register to be able to view.

Back