• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Barbecue Restaurant

it's unfortunately common for restaurants to close on such short notice like that. #anecdotes I've heard is that by giving employees more of a notice means they'll steal stuff, but probably just a CYA statement from shitty owners.

Bill's was the third best chick/bbq joint in Wilson, and Parker's is less than a mile from Bill's. No big loss...just capitalism.

ENC- Bunn's in Windsor
WNC- Real Q (Formerly Little Richard's) Wallburg
Ribs/Brisket- Bib's DTWS

Everything else is just filler.

ENC- Bunn's in Windsor
WNC- Real Q (Formerly Little Richard's) Wallburg
Ribs/Brisket- Bib's DTWS

Everything else is just filler.

If you think Bib's ribs are good you should seriously go to Honky Tonk Smokehouse today.

What's the word on BBQ Nation on Rt. 68 in Greensboro (it may be High Point by that point)?

There's a fairly new BBQ restaurant in Burnsville, NC near Mount Mitchell called Pig & Grits. The owner had some sort of connection to the Moose Cafe in Asheville (maybe a cook or a manager but I'm not sure). Regardless, this is actually one of the best small town restaurants in the mountains that I've found.

http://www.pigandgrits.com

Back