• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff Battle and Providence?

Noo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know in the past he was reluctant to take on added responsibilities or, particularly last year, move on (I think I heard Indiana was after him at one point?), because of family commitments; has his son finished high school?

They just had to include a video from the nutpunch game too

No way he goes to Providence. What a lame school.

Only positive I can see is allowing Buzz to bring in someone hes more familiar with. That wouldn't come close to making up for the loss of Battle.

Hopefully its just a courtesy interview.

I just saw Battle tonight at the Chic Fil A on Peacehaven here in Winston. He was on the phone having a lengthy conversation with someone. When did he supposedly meet with Providence?

I assume Jeff is getting out while he still can. He knows Bzzz's days are numbered.

bzz > skip is not a parody and cannot be outed, but his reputation is down to 3 already.

i will remind you that an admin can change your user name. send a mod or admin a pm, and someone will see to it.

I can't decide which would be more painful: (1) Losing Battle from the current staff, or (2) knowing that Wellman and Brownell couldn't agree on Brownell retaining Dino's old staff (i.e., Battle and Rusty) only to see Battle to leave on his own after 1 season anyway.

Man the BzOut crowd is acting like a 50 year old woman in North Carolina when snow is forecast in the weather.

Now Buzz will have no trouble staying away from those big bad five star recruits and can focus all his efforts on correct sock wearing gym rats

Back