• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So I lasted 2 days as a MOD?

Hey zzzz, remember that thread you started about Demon Deacon mascot tryouts?

zzz has no business being a mod on any forum.

He is a professional smartass.

In that case. why do you need mods at all?

In the past day, he has gone to the state board in an effort to incite a flame war between state fans and me.

His use of me in his avatar is probably against the TOS of this board.

I am all for a less moderated board, but if it is truly no-holds barred talk crap about anybody you want, I will probably lose interest.

Last edited:
is chrisL68 pissed about zzzzz starting a packpride thread about him that resulted in reposting of embarrassing photos?

In that case. why do you need mods at all?

In the past day, he has gone to the state board in an effort to incite a flame war between state fans and me.

His use of me in his avatar is probably against the TOS of this board.

I am all for a less moderated board, but if it is truly no-holds barred talk crap about anybody you want, I will probably lose interest.

Come on Chris, you have thicker skin than this.

Thicker skin?

I endured a litany of harassment and insults last year and now I have to deal with an asshole like you running over to the state board like a giddy schoolgirl and posting a picture of me and my friends to be insulted again by people you know hate my guts.

Then you get some photoshopped picture of me and make it my avatar.

How about you dropping your punk bitch schtick?

Back