• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fishing Thread

ce5e1142381b8692cde738b19d18c0cc.jpg

Yeah, not to pile on but several of those fish look undersized and unless eight guys caught those eight reds you were over the limit even if all of them were slots.

Is this the thread where we tell tall tales and photoshop pictures about the fish we "caught"?

xaA2mz7.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response, dudes. I was busy wearing out the sheepshead and BSB this morning at the jetties. No need to lecture me on regulations. All fish were within the size and bag limit.

I swear, you ASDBC's would complain about a blowjob.

Well, the NC keeper regulation for red drum is between 18" and 27" and one per day. SC is the 15" to 23" and 3 per day. I'm glad they all fit within the regulations. Looks like you had a good week of red drum fishing.

Well, the NC keeper regulation for red drum is between 18" and 27" and one per day. SC is the 15" to 23" and 3 per day. I'm glad they all fit within the regulations. Looks like you had a good week of red drum fishing.

But what the regulations for International Waters?

Before I start a vanity thread I thought I'd try for some feedback here.

Have an opportunity to score a YETI cooler for free, and it'll be my first one. Have been told to pick out the one I want - but not going to abuse my privilege and get a huge one. Thinking either Tundra 45/50/65 and seeking opinions. I'll use more for tailgating/family trips, etc. - not a big hunter or fisher, so I don't need a specific size for what I may kill or catch. For that reason I've been 'leaning' in the middle for the 50, but open to other thoughts/suggestion. Thx.

I feel like I'd go 65. As far as the not wanting to abuse the opportunity it's 20 more than the 50.

I've used em all. 65 is really heavy loaded down. 45 is a little small. 50 would be my choice.

Back