• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Va Tech: Greenburg fired, Clemson asst James Johnson hired

Harrell will attract the big boys with the way he has dominated the all-star games.

NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+First+Round+Miami+1WvPj_OMUB5l.jpg

Watch it happen and they win the ACC or something else bizarre like that. Wake fans riot at the AD office.

Greenberg might be the only coach who is able to bring in enough talent to VT to "underachieve". The vast majority of coaches will just suck there and get sucky talent. Interesting situation to be in

what a terrible way to do it. Leaving him out there clueless just a couple of hours before the press conference.

If there's an ACC coach who deserves to be fired like that, its Greenberg. I don't think that man has ever had a positive interaction with another human being.

If there's an ACC coach who deserves to be fired like that, its Greenberg. I don't think that man has ever had a positive interaction with another human being.

He was very respectful of Skip. And has PR skills are worlds better than Bzz.

I may actually become buzzIn if he is able to bring Harrell to Wake. Basically, I won't be because that isn't happening

what a terrible way to do it. Leaving him out there clueless just a couple of hours before the press conference.

Like I said earlier, it should make for some excellent quotes.

Can only think that to wait this long to fire him that they've already got a new coach lined up.

Appreciate his friendship with Skip, but I met him once and he was...well, not too great a guy.

Weird timing.

What does your response have to do with anything?

" Originally Posted by deaclite
Harrell will attract the big boys with the way he has dominated the all-star games."

The two teams I brought up are the biggest boys in the ACC.....and I quoted this in my post.

" Originally Posted by deaclite
Harrell will attract the big boys with the way he has dominated the all-star games."

The two teams I brought up are the biggest boys in the ACC.....and I quoted this in my post.

Reading comprehension fail on your part. Big boys are schools across the country with open scholarships. He's not going to sit out to play in The ACC.

Back