• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Scott vetoes aid to rape crisis centers

I'm trying to figure out why Boog didn't try to bang Lisa Loeb when he had the chance.

I'm trying to figure out why Boog didn't try to bang Lisa Loeb when he had the chance.

LOL I guess my description did sound a lot like Lisa Loeb, but unfortunately this lady was nowhere near that attractive. If Loeb had been there, I'd have definitely made my move as soon as the verdict was announced.

(And not to split hairs here, but I'd only "bang" a big fine woman like Jessica Simpson or Marie Osmond, whereas I'd make sweet love to a small cute woman like Loeb.)

I'm relieved that we all can agree that the $1.25 each that Floridians will now pass on to sex offenders is not a big deal.

t's not $1.25 per person. That's how many women have been abused in their lives in FL not the number of women who used these services.

It's appalling but predictable that Boogity extrapolates that everyone who works in a crisis center is like the one person he came in contact with. Using that logic every Republican must be David Duke.

t's not $1.25 per person. That's how many women have been abused in their lives in FL not the number of women who used these services.

It's appalling but predictable that Boogity extrapolates that everyone who works in a crisis center is like the one person he came in contact with. Using that logic every Republican must be David Duke.

Okay, so if it's 1.2 million spread over 40 years, that's 30,000 women per year. Now we are up to $50 each. Raise the fine on sex offenders to pay for it.

Okay, so if it's 1.2 million spread over 40 years, that's 30,000 women per year. Now we are up to $50 each. Raise the fine on sex offenders to pay for it.

Assuming all those people come for help.

I can't believe how callous Rwers are about women.

Take it from the sex offenders Rj. $151 fine they pay. Make it higher if needed. That's how this program was supposed to be funded.

I would oppose CA cutting rape crisis center funding and it would be my money.

1) I guess I can blame Shoo then.

2) I accurately described her. Whats misogynous about that? She wore Lillith Fair eyeglasses and Birkenstock sandals. Maybe thats stereotypical of a female government employee in the mid-1990s, but its not a negative description. Is it misogynous to accurately describe someone?

Her appearance means nothing. You were trying to make some point by mentioning it.

Her appearance means nothing. You were trying to make some point by mentioning it.

I was just painting the picture. That apparently made the story interesting enough for you to take the time to read it.

Boog likes to deny the subtext underneath his little dramatic flourishes in the awful stories he tells, but he really is not that subtle. Everyone sees through you, dude.

Boog likes to deny the subtext underneath his little dramatic flourishes in the awful stories he tells, but he really is not that subtle. Everyone sees through you, dude.

You mean that he's a mysoginistic, goth chick banging, republican lemming?

Typical RW BS.

Scott can afford to cut taxes for businesses without demanding they create jobs, but this big law and order guy refuses to help victims of crime.

I was just painting the picture. That apparently made the story interesting enough for you to take the time to read it.

Oh brother. Yes, you are right, I was just slightly interested in your post, but when you started describing the rape counselor, I started getting all Penthouse Forum.

Back