• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCScout is kind of a Dbag

If that were occurring, yeah, Fox Sports would care. But that's not happening, as we have our own super-users that post content and info. PremiumDeacon "leaking" that Deman has returned to posting, etc., indulging in petty board gossip that only matters to our micro-community? I sincerely doubt Fox Sports cares.

Still dumb and petty, from my viewpoint.

Our free content has been posted on the free *cough*rjkarlBecauseWeDidntMakeHimAModSoHeIsTryingToMakeDeaconSportsTHEBoardsAgain*cough* and premium boards over there. Since people posted it here before it was posted there.
And that's fine. I find it humorous, in fact.

But, if somebody posted something word for word from a "pay" article from there over here we would take action and delete/edit the post.

But Deman back posting? Seriously, you think that is "Premium" information? Are you out of your mind or on some rj-drugs?

"The future of information" is a new post over on the Premium board on DeaconSports. It was started by Deman. This is after his farewell address. What is the problem here again?

What would the greatest future lawyer in the history of the world, texasdeac, say? that's what really counts

6a00c225257877f21900e398d1a8fe0005.jpg

Last edited:
The amount of times the mods over there have allowed ESPN Insider articles to be posted, they shouldn't have a problem with a few tidbits being posted over here from their board.

The amount of times the mods over there have allowed ESPN Insider articles to be posted, they shouldn't have a problem with a few tidbits being posted over here from their board.

AND BAM!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously nobody owns this information. They may own their own narrative, but nobody owns information. With social media everybody knows. Scout and Rivals need to concentrate on providing accurate recruiting information, instead of premium commitment gossip, if they desire having a future.

If that were occurring, yeah, Fox Sports would care. But that's not happening, as we have our own super-users that post content and info. PremiumDeacon "leaking" that Deman has returned to posting, etc., indulging in petty board gossip that only matters to our micro-community? I sincerely doubt Fox Sports cares.

I believe I had read other items that Premium Deacon had posted in the past like the Tabb Mono thread.

Long story short, I really lke this board and don't want to see it ruined because of this kind of thing.

Last edited:
I believe I had read other items that Premium Deacon had posted in the past like the Tabb Mono thread.

Long story short, I really lke this board and don't want to see it ruined because of this kind of thing.

So long as there's no cutting and pasting of authored articles, this board's legal exposure is zero. You can't own information.

It's not like we are Ohio State either.... In fact i'm glad we aren't

Yeah, no way it ever becomes a legal issue. The only thing that would matter is whether the mods/founders here think it's appropriate for their board. To me, to monitor another board (pay or not) to gleefully report any note of impropriety or discord seems a little douchey. Sort of a weird, e-paparazzi thing. But in the spirit of this board, mocking seems much more appropriate than censorship.

Back