• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCScout is kind of a Dbag

PremiumDeacon

Reaction score
Guys you aren't getting it....I do not care to post for healthy debate. The information that is being offered here is not intended to solicit opinion. If that is the case then the "need" for information is grossly misunderstood. If I (NCScout) post something, I do without aspirations to welcome debate or swap ideas. That's my position and I hope that it could be upheld.

For a prior example: I post, CMM - Wake receives pledge from terrific 6' 2" sleeper 2012 guard!

Thread erodes to: Bz has opted to offer a nobody. No stars, mid major suitors, etc....

I have observed too much of this here...My point is really easy to follow here. The administrators must create a recruiting area, separate from the message forums. The message forums shall continue as designed. Premium members receive access to the recruiting area. Then premium members may freely choose to return to discuss on message board(s). Thus ending the unnecessary "back and forth" that compromises the recruiting item's intent of the contributor.

This would work....I have never gotten my head around the logic of placing recruiting "morsels" in a message forum. But, I reserve the right to post as to my intnetions. I am in no way obligated to Scout or Deacon Sports. I want everyone to understand that if the need for professionalism and civility can not be met, then I am not the least bit inclined to observe another thread's erosion.

My intent is to be part of a solution. What I have witnessed over the past month is anything but that.

-Scout

Just my 2 cents!

I don't get it... :squint:

In fact I think you should stick with the premium board on DS...

WHAT? A DISCUSSION FORUM FOR DISCUSSION?

WHAT?!

I think what the OP was saying is that NCScout is a dbag when he comes off looking like he is some god amongst men. If you don't want to read all the shit that was posted the summary is. What I say is not up for debate, so when I post just accept it, and no discussion. What a fuckstick, fits perfectly with the DS model.

I don't think he's a d-bag. I think he's just overly sensitive. He's been hanging out with Deman too much.

I'm confused. I assume the OP is actually a quote from NCScout on DS, am I right?

Then it makes more sense. And yea, that's not really an attitude I understand.

Also, the reason they put that info on the premium message board is because only people who subscribe to DS (rather than scout.com at large) can access that info. If they post it in a real story then anyone with a scout subscription from any school can read it.

I wasn't around the first time he was at DS, so was he like lectro then?

I'm sure he's a good guy in real life, but I don't think he really understands how message boards work. For some reason he doesn't want anyone to comment on anything he says.

I don't understand why Scout shouldn't reimburse me for the rest of my current subscription so I don't have to pay to read people bitch for the next 4 months.

Ish, last time around PrepScout was a great guy, don't know why he is going with the lectro routine or the combative attitude.

He's always been sunshiney about NC recruits in general (dude loved Skip's recruiting), but I don't remember him being that irritable or sensitive.

Have to wonder if he got coached up by Deman.

They are two different guys but their posting personas have gotten very similar. A real mind melt.

Last edited:
This incarnation of "NCScout" is very different from the "PrepScout" on the old boards. However, he says he is the same person.

So now there's really no reason to subscribe to Premium at all, is there?

Catu has announced that he has retired as well.

pic_1177617126.jpg

They'll be back. They fed on the slobbering that they got when they posted info.

Back