• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

I've got some Heavy Seas Loose Cannon at the GFs house to drink.

Definitely throwing down a couple of these big guys tonight

images

Great call IAppreciateIt. My friend from San Diego introduced me to the aptly named Bastard. Gotta go for the double if it's available though.

My local townie-ish bar always has Arrogant Bastard on tap...its random as hell but I'm not complaining. Guess the owner loves it that much.

Had some of the Highland Little Hump Spring Ale last weekend. Spring/summer beers are not my favorite, but this one was very tasty.

Now I'm just holding out for the Leinenkugel Summer Shandy. That'll get me to late August when the Oktoberfest beers start trickling out

I still need to try the Fullsteam that BBD keeps hyping.

Fullsteam is really good. They have a couple on tap right now at Single Brothers in Winston.

Duck Rabbit Milk Stout in the fridge now. It's much better on tap though.

Had some on tap last weekend. That is awesome stuff.

Also love Sah'Tea.

And just finished my 6 of Hopslam, and I'm sad it's gone.

If anyone ever makes it up to Maine you have to try the beer from Marshall Wharf Brewing Co. They are based out of Belfast, Me and make some excellent brews. A handful of bars in Portland carry their stuff. There is a bar in Portland called Novare Res that is without a question the best beer bar I have ever been to.

I'm a big fan of Mother Earth. Who knew something so good could come out of Kinston?

Finishing a growler of Angry Angel from Big Boss. We'll be heading back there tomorrow night or Thursday to fill it up with their D'icer which is some yummy seasonal Dunkelweizen goodness!

Finishing a growler of Angry Angel from Big Boss. We'll be heading back there tomorrow night or Thursday to fill it up with their D'icer which is some yummy seasonal Dunkelweizen goodness!

I live less than a mile from the brewery

Back