• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

Boss. My favorite way to spend 15 dollars at Total Wine...Delirium Tremens

I can do extreme hops, heavy stouts, quadrupels, and most any other complex beer varieties, but I absolutely hate Delirium Tremens. I wish I could have the $15 back for the first time I tried it and the $15 for the second chance I gave it.

Anchor+Steam+Beer1.jpg

I can do extreme hops, heavy stouts, quadrupels, and most any other complex beer varieties, but I absolutely hate Delirium Tremens. I wish I could have the $15 back for the first time I tried it and the $15 for the second chance I gave it.

any particular reason why, or just personal preference?

Everybody has their own deal, I personally cant stand Anchor Steam. I've had it twice and couldn't finish a bottle either time; It's way too bitter for me.

Drank some of this over last weekend ... it's actually better than Miller Chill, which is a shocking upset.

dd_sexy_lime.jpg

Unfortunately living in Russia means this is probably the only kind of input I can provide to this thread, since it's sort of like the black hole of good beer drinking.

Drank some of this over last weekend ... it's actually better than Miller Chill, which is a shocking upset.

dd_sexy_lime.jpg

Unfortunately living in Russia means this is probably the only kind of input I can provide to this thread, since it's sort of like the black hole of good beer drinking.

But of course it would be better. It's sexy.

I thought this was the Great Queers of the Quad thread, color me disappointed.

So I had one of these a couple weeks ago - gift from my mother-in-law for Christmas. Is literally the best beer in the world.

4934.jpg

Drinking a Diabolical IPA by North Peak.

Very good beer so far.

129591696_fe43843dae.jpg

First time trying these, pretty good but a bit too dry hoppy. Prefer some of the other Stone brews.

Back