• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

I wouldn't say frequent, but I'm probably there about once a month or so. I definitely ran though some people one night on their ping pong table.

I get there on a occasion too. Did you happen to be socially awkward when some guys asked to get a game in a couple weeks ago? Really weird interaction on that table.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

GOOSE ISLAND DO NOT SUCCUMB TO BEER MEDIOCRITY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

massively worried about my bourbon county stout

north-coast-old-rasputin.jpg

tasty. really nice beer from North Coast.

^another new favorite, was sad when I ran out. Right now I only have a couple Nugget Nectars and am trying to purge them before I move. Shouldn't be hard.

I get there on a occasion too. Did you happen to be socially awkward when some guys asked to get a game in a couple weeks ago? Really weird interaction on that table.

No. I'm not socially awkward. And I haven't been in a while.

This. I have access to a resource that some don't. Please don't take away my competitive advantage!

Had a six pack of Laguintas (SP?) stout last weekend. I haven't felt a six beer buzz like that in a long time.

Drinking a 4-pack of Buckshot Amber Ale, it's ok. Nothing to write home about, but the first time I have ever tried it.

Bringing some local brews with me into town this weekend.

Rocking the Victory brews right now - growler of Golden Monkey and Hopdevil right now

imgres

Sam Adams Coastal Wheat and Smithwicks in the fridge right now, both very good.

If anyone ever ends up in Anchorage, you have to check out the Glacier Brew House. Best beers I have ever had and brewed there. Good food too, but the beers were phenomenal.

Can anybody give me a recommendation of a good 6-pack to pick up the next time I do to Lowes by campus?

Going to a beer, bbq and bourbon festival tomorrow. Sampling over 60 kinds of beer.
Saranac Pomegranate Wheat
Lake Placid UBU Ale
Ommegang Three Philosophers
Ommegang Belgian Pale Ale
Evolution Primal Pale Ale
Heavy Seas Loose Cannon
Heavy Seas Marzen
Woodchuck Amber
Woodchuck Granny Smith
Woodchuck 802
Woodchuck Pear
Heineken
Heineken Light
Amstel Light
Newcastle Brown Ale
Dos Equis Amber
Mike's Hard Lemonade
Mike's Hard Cranberry
Mikes Hard Black Cherry
Mike's Hard Limeade
Mike's Hard Raspberry
Strongbow
Magic Hat #9
Magic Hat Circus Boy
Evolution Lucky 7 Porter
Olivers Irish Red
Olivers Seasonal
Lancaster Strawberry Wheat
Lancaster Milk Stout
Gordon Biersch Marzen
Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada Glissade
Stone Arrogant Bastard
Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard
Modelo Especial
Negra Modelo
Guinness
Smithwicks
Buffalo Bills Blueberry Oatmeal Stout
Stevens Point
Pyramid
Natty Boh
DuClaw

Strongbow ftw. I almost got Magic Hat today but went with what I thought was the Imperial Stout (which was actually the Buckshot Amber Ale FTL).

Going to a beer, bbq and bourbon festival tomorrow. Sampling over 60 kinds of beer.
Saranac Pomegranate Wheat
Lake Placid UBU Ale
Ommegang Three Philosophers
Ommegang Belgian Pale Ale
Evolution Primal Pale Ale
Heavy Seas Loose Cannon
Heavy Seas Marzen
Woodchuck Amber
Woodchuck Granny Smith
Woodchuck 802
Woodchuck Pear
Heineken
Heineken Light
Amstel Light
Newcastle Brown Ale
Dos Equis Amber
Mike's Hard Lemonade
Mike's Hard Cranberry
Mikes Hard Black Cherry
Mike's Hard Limeade
Mike's Hard Raspberry
Strongbow
Magic Hat #9
Magic Hat Circus Boy
Evolution Lucky 7 Porter
Olivers Irish Red
Olivers Seasonal
Lancaster Strawberry Wheat
Lancaster Milk Stout
Gordon Biersch Marzen
Gordon Biersch Blonde Bock
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada Glissade
Stone Arrogant Bastard
Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard
Modelo Especial
Negra Modelo
Guinness
Smithwicks
Buffalo Bills Blueberry Oatmeal Stout
Stevens Point
Pyramid
Natty Boh
DuClaw

Jealous. Im going in june when they come dc, but id love to be going tomorrow too.

Back