• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

Found this place a mile away..... and they sell them to go. Dangerous

bec9097c05c6cca97b616495bb1ef325.jpg

yeah - happy hops and STS are usually on the shelf in my local whole foods - love it; and it is dangerous

Happy Cold Mountain week. Hoping some family brings some down to Texas for Thanksgiving.

Wife grabbed 2 12 packs and a few bombers. Supposedly pretty good this year. Last years was underwhelming.

Cool. I’m trying to figure out if I should go with a six pack or two or three bombers. Space is limited in the checked bag. Leaning towards a six pack and will probably have them grab a second for me when I’m up there around Christmas. Cheers!

The Fonta Flora Triple Beard is a delight if you're looking for a big hitter this weekend.

I meant to post earlier, but Bell's Double Two Hearted made it's way to NC this season. I'm not sure if it's been previously brewed before and not available in this market, but I thought it was fantastic.

Picked up Lagunitas Willetized that I'm saving for some colder weather. Getting pretty good reviews.

I've been drinking a bunch of Collective Arts beer recently - it's great if you can get it - good selection of hoppy beers, sours and darks. Jam up the Mash is a great sour, Life in the Clouds is a great hazy IPA. Havent had much bad yet, even tried all their flavored sours.

Forgot to drink my Pumpkings on Halloween - have one from each of the past few years sitting in my fridge, no clue how long they last.

Thought I saw it at Total Wine today while picking up a case of Cold Mountain, but my eyes could have deceived me.

Couple more hazy/NE IPA recs:

Glitter Moon by Revision Brewing - solid dipa
Gridlock Hazy by Five Borough - anything by Five Borough is amaze. Anyone coming up for the Pinstripe Bowl should fine some (Tiny Juicy is their most easily found and it's great too).

Happy to see Rogue Dead Guy being carried at my local Lowe's. That is a delish beer.

Back