• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

Picked up a four pack of Austin Beerworks Sputnik, a Russian imperial coffee oatmeal stout. Delicious. Saint Arnold recently released a new stout called French Press. Also delicious.

Didn’t want to commit to a sixer of Sierra Nevada’s Resilience IPA because I figured it’d be a run of the mill IPA so I found a single at the store. It’s exactly what I expected but it supports a good cause so no biggie.

Having to replace the SweetWater Mosaic Double Dry Hopped IPA as it is empty and no longer available. Has anyone tried the New Belgium Voodoo Ranger Liquid Paradise IPA? That may be the new keg to accompany the Golden Monkey at Chez OSD.

From an historical perspective, the list makes a lot of sense, and though Anchor deserves one or two of those spots, it's waaaaay overrepresented.

From an historical perspective, the list makes a lot of sense, and though Anchor deserves one or two of those spots, it's waaaaay overrepresented.

I felt the same way. I think the only thing I'd change is to combine Anchor down to one or two slots and add some other beers. A few potentials that come to mind:
-Lagunitas IPA
-Deschutes Black Butte Porter (porter as a flagship in the late 80s - bold move)
-Fat Tire (?)

Austin/Houston/maybe Dallas area folks - Spindletap has been delivering Houston Haze these past few days. One of the best beers I've ever had.

The upgraded Lowe’s on Robinhood is so nice. Grew up under half a mile from there and it sure wasn’t that nice most of the time I lived there.

Found this place a mile away..... and they sell them to go. Dangerous

bec9097c05c6cca97b616495bb1ef325.jpg

Californians are so spoiled when it comes to beer.

Palma, have you been to Monkish yet in Torrance? Great IPAs and sours

To-go prices at breweries have gotten crazy. In the past week we’ve gotten stuff at Fonta Flora, Catawba and Burial and all were at least like $15/tall boy 4-pack.

Californians are so spoiled when it comes to beer.

Palma, have you been to Monkish yet in Torrance? Great IPAs and sours

i love monkish; maybe 10 mins from my house

have a bunch of bomb atomically tall boys in the fridge right now!

Back