• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Boss Beer Thread

WhatUTalkinBout Willis

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Right here, chained to this desk for eternity
In this thread we talk about the beers we are drinking, mid drink.

I'm currently housing a 6 pack of Vinyl Lager

magic_hat_vinyl_lager.4nn1m75mt94wc80k0kcwscoww.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

Last edited:
I had some type of Stone Belgium IPA tonight. It was pretty good. Finished very nicely.

Has anyone had any of the Russian River Beers? I have heard great things about Plimy the Elder and Plimy the Younger, but they don't have distributors in MD.

Had my first Guinness last night in a while. I'm just not a fan of darker beers.

Gimme dos IPAs

Currently in my "cellar":

Fullsteam First Frost Winter Ale 2010-2011 (2 bottles)
Dogfish Head Pangaea 2009
Dogfish Head Theobrama 2010
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout 2010-2011 (4 bottles)
Goose Island Pere Jacques 2009
The Bruery Autumn Maple 2010

I have 3 Goose Island Bourbon County Stouts aging...I believe they are 2009s so I'm gonna try and hold on to probably two for a bit longer

I had a Troeg's Flying Mouflan that I aged for about a year...unbelievable smoothness for a 9%

Duck Rabbit Milk Stout in the fridge now. It's much better on tap though.

I've been drinking a lot of the Mother Earth Endless River recently. It's a good kolsch beer. Also been digging the Highland St. Teresa's Pale Ale.

On a related note Kenny Powers was spotted drinking at Foothills last night.

Back