• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Could you ever permanently live abroad?

You'd be a 2-5 hour flight to anywhere in Europe from Jerusalem. Poland and Hungary have turned hard right in their politics. It's very cold in Warsaw.

I think it comes down to whether you are more comfortable making Polish or Jewish jokes

I think it comes down to whether you are more comfortable making Polish or Jewish jokes

ex4ST2e.jpg

Absolutely I could live abroad. I was in Thailand this summer, heading back next week. Definitely SE Asia is interesting. I spend quite a bit of time and do business in Belize. The comment about the internet is so true. Sitting in my apartment watching Deac hoops just like I would be in the states except it’s 70 instead of 40 degrees makes a difference. I don’t think I could live in a massive city though. There are some bad places to live here as well, some one mentioned Atlanta. No thanks. Definitely less interested in the rat race of US culture every day.

love traveling and would absolutely live abroad.

I’m on my way back to the states after 2 weeks plus in SE Asia. Hanoi is really cool, and Siem Reap, Cambodia is coming on big time. Both have vibrant ex pat communities.

Just got the word, moving to Lisbon in the summer of '19 for 2 years. Give me all your hot takes and potential employers. In return I will vigilantly watch out for potential kickers or Euro-leauge ballers I can direct to Mother So Dear.

Back