• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

May the Fourth be with you.

RicoSuave

Reaction score
"May the Fourth be with you". Because today's date is May 4, and it almost sounds like that famous line from the Star Wars movies. Yeah. I never got into Star Wars but thats pretty cool in a nerdy sort of way.

e8ed6dbe-0b5d-4d65-bf4a-8a06cace2594.jpeg

I've noticed quite a few friends mention something about this today. What makes May 4th any different than the 4th of every other month wrt Star Wars?

I've noticed quite a few friends mention something about this today. What makes May 4th any different than the 4th of every other month wrt Star Wars?

because people can say "MAY" the fourth be with you. cause that's what month it is.

Reactions: ITK

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

:laugh: I can kinda mehbe see how tsy missed that one.

But yeah.

May the 4th be with you.

I will punch the first person that says this to my face today.

I love Star Wars but shit makes me angry, so nerdy and dumb

Dude...

Shit, I thought this was something about celebrating Cinco de Mayo a day early. Y'know, to get a head start on tequila and tamales and such.

Shit, I thought this was something about celebrating Cinco de Mayo a day early. Y'know, to get a head start on tequila and tamales and such.

Like you need an excuse...

Has this always been a thing people said? I get it but this thread is the first time I've ever heard it.

Back