• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters: Final Round

Tiger mucks it up on 13 second shot. Difficult birdie from there.

Tiger just muffed a chip on a sprinkler head.

Someone at Buffalo Wild Wings must want this one to go to OT.

Terrible chip by Tiger on 13. Cabrera stuffs it on nine, makes it and he's tied.

I love watching the Masters but I don't know a lot about golf terminology. What does it mean to 'hole it'. Also, what's it mean when some fan says "get up?"

Great to see Adam Scott making some putts. Looks like the long putter will revive his career.

Cabrera fails to hole it on 9. Remains one back. KJ needed his approach on 10 to get up.

I love watching the Masters but I don't know a lot about golf terminology. What does it mean to 'hole it'. Also, what's it mean when some fan says "get up?"

"hole it" means drain it and end the hole from wherever it was shot, it's usually an asinine statement made by some obnoxious dude (usually with a "GET IN THE HOLE"). "get up" means they want more distance on the ball than they think it will get.

I wonder how Ian Poulter feels about his Tiger comments pre-Masters

My God, I've never seen anyone near where Rory wound up on 10. Very lucky there's no OB over there.

This tourney is realllll far from being over.

It's just beginning. Final group is on 10... Back 9 on Sunday is when things get crazy.

Speaking of crazy... Rory is between two cabins. Hit a tree or something 150 yards off the tee and Faldo/Nantz are ripping on him.

Good thing that lawn was freshly cut for Rory.

That 150 yard drive into someone's lawn looks familiar to me... oh yea... because usually that IS me...

Back