• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cops Tase/Beat/Arrest Unruly Fan at PNC Park

wake20

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAVoU_UXgQI

Two thoughts:

A) Homeboy must have said something ridiculous to get that sort of treatment since the cops stated they feared for their lives and the dude doesn't fight back.

B) Cops must need some new equipment. Clubs and tasers didn't even bother him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, the cop hit him the head with the club- surprised we didn't see blood as a result.

Only in Philly. Those fans are out of control. Oh, wait...

Ha I don't think anybody has ever said that they don't think the same of Pittsburgh fans.

That being said that guy may have been running his mouth but I don't see where he did anything to deserve that police brutality. With that video and a good lawyer he could make himself some coin.

Ha I don't think anybody has ever said that they don't think the same of Pittsburgh fans.

That being said that guy may have been running his mouth but I don't see where he did anything to deserve that police brutality. With that video and a good lawyer he could make himself some coin.

Agreed. They didn't even appear to make an attempt to handcuff him or even yell at him to get on the floor before they beat the crap out of him.

Chanting U-S-A for his sweet jacket

Excuse the borderline full retard understanding of the youtube feature here, but how do you embed videos? I hit the youtube button and tried to paste the URL inside, but it didn't show up correctly.

It's just the part after the "equals sign" that you need to paste in the youtube thing.
or copy that and type:
[yo.tube]ThatCodeGoesHere[/yo.tube]

Except type the "u" for the "." and you should be all set.

Only thing I saw that could have riled the cops up was him trying to (and I think slightly connecting on) punch the usher in the black jacket. Don't know what went on beforehand in the stands, but it doesn't look very good for those cops.

He should have just shown the cops his Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence...

That guy is going to get paid big time. Probably the best thing that's ever happened to him. He'll be able to buy all the jorts he needs.

Those cops are nancy boys. I expect if a cop uses a night stick he could at least take the guy down.

If you're wearing jorts in public, I believe that constitutes just cause for any resulting beating.

Those cops are nancy boys. I expect if a cop uses a night stick he could at least take the guy down.

My thoughts too. Cop swung that club like a girl. Are they trained how to use those things? He seemed to just indiscriminately hit the guy across the face, back, and legs. There has to be a better way to get someone to the ground without causing extensive harm.

Shocking video. Absolutely shocking.

I never knew that many people would be at a Pirates game in person.

Shocking video. Absolutely shocking.

I never knew that many people would be at a Pirates game in person.

Yeah, I don't remember Pirates games getting that full when I grew up there, lol.

Here's a few additional stories about the incident from local Pittsburgh media outlets. One contains a statement from the Police chief that says nothing. The other talks about another woman who was arrested for trying to get involved afterward. I love the part where she threatens to "fry their ass" because she works for a major news station in Pittsburgh. That worked out so well for her.

http://www.wtae.com/r/27496779/detail.html

http://www.wpxi.com/news/27495643/detail.html

It definitely looks bad for the cops involved but I want to see what comes from the Citizen review board that is investigating it. Also, keep in mind we don't see what happened before he left his seat, only the end result. Granted, the night stick strikes look bad, but only because they look like something from a 4 year old girl.

On a more serious note, the dude didn't seem to be phased by the tasing. The kid in Philly dropped dead in his tracks, and this guy is just looking at the cops like "is that all you got?". Having never been hit with a taser, I have no idea what it feels like. Does drunkenness soften the blow? Can the cops turn up / down the juice?

i'm not surprised the guy could handle all that pain, he's a pirates fan.

Back