• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Zimmerman

I'm still trying to figure out how it's being a "borderline fascist" to say once you are charged that everything you say to anyone (other than your attorney) involved in the case should be admissible.

Don't worry about it sunshine. The rest of us are still trying to figure out how you don't think you're one of the most liberal members of this board

He said I was one of the TWO most liberal members of the board. Off the top of my head, here are a few that are much more liberal than I:

Bkf, jaybone,spot, wakeandbake,. shoo, wffaithful, strickland, ballstate, dieharddeac.

I'm sure there are more, but I'm watching the game and in a webinar and not thinking about this.

My apologies. Two of the biggest liberals on this board. Better?

How about the most persistent liberal on this board? You should have quit this thread when I suggested. Your subsequent posts don't seem to have enhanced your credibility.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out how it's being a "borderline fascist" to say once you are charged that everything you say to anyone (other than your attorney) involved in the case should be admissible.

Dont forget when you shifted the burden of proof when you said if you dont believe Zimmerman, then he's guilty.

I'm done with this thread. I didn't make anything personal, but several others decided to take it that way.

Dont forget when you shifted the burden of proof when you said if you dont believe Zimmerman, then he's guilty.

If he has admitted to committing what would be a crime save believing him, if he lies it would be critical to his case.

With this later.

He said I was one of the TWO most liberal members of the board. Off the top of my head, here are a few that are much more liberal than I:

Bkf, jaybone,spot, wakeandbake,. shoo, wffaithful, strickland, ballstate, dieharddeac.

I'm sure there are more, but I'm watching the game and in a webinar and not thinking about this.

None of those posters are much more liberal than you are.

Last edited:

Whoa. As I've noted before, I'm not extreme in my liberalism, just in my dislike of conservatives.

What about Zimmerman attending a public hearing over a year ago and admonishing the police department for covering up the beating of a black man? What does that speak to? Clearly George wanted to be a policeman. What chance does he have at becoming an officer if he accuses the department of covering the crime of its own sons?

The either-or mandate that is required by some is truly the sign of ignorance.

comparing my stance, which is not histrionic in any way, shape or form, to his is insulting. You can disagree with me, but comparing the way I have acted is more absurd than your current position.

You are a fuckhole but I'd still defend you from a lynch-mob mentality -- clearly this God damn fact eludes the genuises from Wake Forest who apparently cant see that the most dangerous aspect of all of this is the 24 hour news cycle and its tendency to condense and distort. George Zimmerman is neither emblematic of a hero nor is he a caricature of hatred.

What about Zimmerman attending a public hearing over a year ago and admonishing the police department for covering up the beating of a black man? What does that speak to? Clearly George wanted to be a policeman. What chance does he have at becoming an officer if he accuses the department of covering the crime of its own sons?

The either-or mandate that is required by some is truly the sign of ignorance.

Are you being ironic?

Back