• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball Recruiting Megathread: Devin Mitchell on campus

http://wakeforest.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1521103

"He [Jeff [Redacted]] showed me the campus," Johnson said. "I talked to some of the basketball players [C.J. Harris, Travis McKie and Aaron Rountree] for a minute, and then I sat down with the coaches at the end and they showed me where I would fit in as far as on their recruiting board and the depth chart for the year I would be a freshman and then they knew I would fit in with team philosophy and offense."

"Johnson, who said Wake is a place he can see himself going to college, added McKie made him and his father feel real comfortable and home at Wake Forest."

Stated Bama, FSU, Seton Hall, Nova and Wake are recruiting the hardest. Has visits scheduled with Nova and SH.

Way to be Travis.

ETA: No surprise Tree is fitting right in there as a natural leader at Wake either.

Way to be Travis.

ETA: No surprise Tree is fitting right in there as a natural leader at Wake either.

I wonder if he says: come to Wake and be like me! Who needs to play in a NCAA tournament game anyway?

Back