• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EatLeadCommie Hearts Nickelback

Nickelback is awful. However, Something In Your Mouth is a great titty dancer song (Rock Star blows on every level).

How anybody could confuse Slayer with Nickelback is beyond me. They should be shot for such blasphemy. Of course, where do you work that you could play Slayer?

Because they both suck, but Nickelback still has songs that chicks like to get naked to (good job on thowing out the Nickelback deep cut), whereas the only people that like slayer are blue collar thirtysomethings that live in moms basement.

Jesus, I shouldn't have posted those youtubes/watched the first 10 seconds of each one. Now I've got Nickelback songs stuck in my head, and they are never going to leave.

This must be what hell feels like.

CyanideHappinessNickelback.png

Because they both suck, but Nickelback still has songs that chicks like to get naked to (good job on thowing out the Nickelback deep cut), whereas the only people that like slayer are blue collar thirtysomethings that live in moms basement.

Any chick can get naked to Nickelback. It takes a special breed to get naked to Slayer. The day I find one of those is the day I probably propose.

LOL - Rockstar was phan's cell phone ring for like 6 months. Brings back good memories...

Jesus, I shouldn't have posted those youtubes/watched the first 10 seconds of each one. Now I've got Nickelback songs stuck in my head, and they are never going to leave.

This must be what hell feels like.

"Hell is Nickelback"

-Jean Paul Sartre

I never did find a chick that likes getting naked to Slayer, but I proposed anyway.

I feel like Nickelback is now underrated

When ya go from once every hour to once every decade, Nickelback lowkey slaps

I stand by my reporting

First of all Nickelback = strip club music, strip clubs = awesome, ergo Nickelback = awesome.

How genius is this:

I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me

All you emo-loving homos should stick to playing message board Sheep while listening to that Rebecca Black crap. The guys from Nickelback have done more lines and pounded more box than everyone combined on these lame ass boards.

First of all Nickelback = strip club music, strip clubs = awesome, ergo Nickelback = awesome.

How genius is this:

I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me

All you emo-loving homos should stick to playing message board Sheep while listening to that Rebecca Black crap. The guys from Nickelback have done more lines and pounded more box than everyone combined on these lame ass boards.

Fuck me, the boards were so good.

He said homo online 10 years ago. Cancel him.

Back