• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vice Thread

kicked cigarettes (finally!) last summer, so now... i don't really know. dessert? just dessert in general. gotta have something sweet to end the night.

i haven't had a cigarette since August 2nd, hopefully I can keep that up

that has been replaced with maker's mark and lately red wine

yeah, i just quit cold turkey and didn't really have real issues with that once i actually put my mind to it. there were a couple bad moments last fall where i REALLY wanted one (drunk situations when others had them) but managed to not have one. yay me!

that's been my biggest worry but so far i've been able to fight through the cravings when drinking. the first few months though it was awful, gets better each time at this point

drinking at home helps, too; i'm not buying them anymore, so there's nothing to smoke even if i might feel like i want one. the smoking ban is similar this way- can't smoke inside and i don't want to go outside.

drinking at home helps, too; i'm not buying them anymore, so there's nothing to smoke even if i might feel like i want one. the smoking ban is similar this way- can't smoke inside and i don't want to go outside.

i knew i had turned a corner when i saw a pretty hot chick smoking a cigarette and kind of didn't like it. running all the time definitely makes me want to stay smoke free as well

Back