• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Still a user game to be played between WarDamnEagle and Chris. Please get this worked out or I will just sim the game.

Still a user game to be played between WarDamnEagle and Chris. Please get this worked out or I will just sim the game.

Don't do that. We were delayed because of me. And then he had to go to the Panthers game. We'll get it done tonight or tomorrow, I'm sure. We've been in communication this whole time, though.

Week is advanced. Big PAC-12 matchup between Utah and Washington this week.

Is anyone interested in joining the 6* league? Season two starting up. Pick any team you want. Compete for national championships. $25 cash bounty for anyone beating Chris.

Is anyone interested in joining the 6* league? Season two starting up. Pick any team you want. Compete for national championships. $25 cash bounty for anyone beating Chris.

I think my reign might come to an end next game in the other league. I'm 0-2 lifetime against him. Last year, I was Michigan and he was Michigan State. We met in the regular season and then in the B1G Ten Championship Game and I lost both times.

Last edited:
It says I had a restart against OU but that isn't true. My power shut off on the pick teams screen. No clue why that counts as a "restart" (also no clue why my entire power went out today since it's 80 and sunny).

Still two user games to be played before tomorrow night.

Week is advanced. I removed Deacfan27 from the dynasty, since it has been several weeks since he played a game. We have two spots available if anyone else is interested.

Sorry for taking so long this week. I take my XBox to tailgates and after the Duke debacle I brought my system back but left the game and controllers in my trailer (which isn't stored at my house) and had to wait until yesterday to go and retrieve them. I guess it was somewhat fitting that I beat Duke last night after falling in the hole 17-0, with a TD, onside kick and another TD in the final minute. Suck it Dookies.

We're already down to just three user games to be played. If Dallas, Eagles, and BadgerDeac could play their games early, I'll advance as soon as they are done. Thanks.

The internet at my place is down indefinitely so I can't tell you when I'm going to be able to play. There was supposed to be someone coming to look at it today but the building I live in is over 100 years old and this has happened before where it has taken forever to get it fixed. I'll keep you updated though. I'm hoping it gets fixed sometime this week.

Back