• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One year ago today...

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
...doom befell us. Weep for what we lost, pray that it may come again.

I was at a party with reg, PTown, and demonio that Friday night. I had been driving all afternoon so I hadn't seen the boards at all. Was so confused when they told me what Jeff Goodman had reported.

So yes, I still remember where I was when I heard the news

Coach Buzz taught the team to play....

too lazy to parody the whole song but someone have at it....

It was twenty years ago today,
Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play
They've been going in and out of style
But they're guaranteed to raise a smile.
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known for all these years,
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,
We hope you will enjoy the show,
We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band,
Sit back and let the evening go.
Sgt. Pepper's lonely, Sgt. Pepper's lonely,
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
It's wonderful to be here,
It's certainly a thrill.
You're such a lovely audience,
We'd like to take you home with us,
We'd love to take you home.
I don't really want to stop the show,
But I thought that you might like to know,
That the singer's going to sing a song,
And he wants you all to sing along.
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Billy Shears
And Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

I remember Deman FREAKING out on premium about it. I believe he left the boards for a few hours to pout. I was a Buzzinner at first, I believed the X and O genius hype. How wrong I was, how bloody wrong.

I was on the way to the lake with my family I think. Got a text from a friend about it.

I was a Buzzinner at first, I believed the X and O genius hype. How wrong I was, how bloody wrong.

Same here. I thought, well we might suck in December, but January-March should see a big improvement if Wellman is telling the truth.
Facepalm

I was watching United - Bayern when I learned of Dino's firing.

I don't remember where I was when I heard Buzz was officially it. I think I have repressed that memory for self-protection.

Playing with my then 10 month old in his room and checking the boards on my phone. My first thought was "This can't be serious. The Nuggets guy?"

I was in NYC for a bachelor party, checking the boards on my iPhone every few hours. Like many, I was surprised, but also excited about the possibilities of having a real game coach. I'm a BuzzWaiter, but not a BuzzWaitForever-er, so I still have cautious optimism for the fall.

When I found out (at work on friday afternoon), I seriously considered becoming a fan of another school. I didn't, but in hindsight, it may have been a good idea.

When I found out (at work on friday afternoon), I seriously considered becoming a fan of another school. I didn't, but in hindsight, it may have been a good idea.

RJ/ We don't nede fans likeyou GO route for someont else!! You're hurting the programme//Karl

Back