• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

We get it- No one likes Wakegrad and no one likes mods who tee hee.

Now that that's settled, can we please get back to funny rep please.

hah, I got a negrep the other day for making a joke.

it went "you can do better"

FWIW, I've never negrepped anyone for differing opinions.

Totally agree with you and I was thinking the same thing the other day. They also like to comment on how it's funny who writes tags on the bottom of threads.

Mmk cool, you can see things we can't. Doesn't really add much to the discussion.

jealousy.jpg

We get it- No one likes Wakegrad and no one likes mods who tee hee.

Now that that's settled, can we please get back to funny rep please.

The one above your post that I just quoted was pretty funny but I always think 'cunt' is a funny word.

how do you get "neutral" rep? Is that how it shows up when someone tries to rep you but they have less than 50 posts?

lol, I just got "inappropriate and childish". I wonder what that person thinks about clit penises, and the "Epic Poops we take" thread.

lol, I just got "inappropriate and childish". I wonder what that person thinks about clit penises, and the "Epic Poops we take" thread.

I really hate negreps like that. What are we on the Pit threads for? Serious discussion of the important issues of the day, or to talk about work poops?

Don't let the conservative media tell you how to think and feel, if you have acceptance in your heart let it out, if you like talking about Clit Penises don't mean there's something wrong with you, it means theres something wrong with them, there homophobic.

i got that one too.

also this beaut - "I'd like to flush your greasy turd ass down the bowl. You stink of self righteousness, you floating extrusion of fecal matter."

clearly rj, but for the correct spellings.

Wakegrad has way more posreps in heaven than the rest of us do.

Back