• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

Some candyass frat star gave me the following:

"gdi greek basher"

I really hate negreps like that. What are we on the Pit threads for? Serious discussion of the important issues of the day, or to talk about work poops?

negrep - "you have a poor attitude and are obviously no fun to be around"

Seriously? I have a poor attitude and am no fun to be around because I'd rather talk about work poops than the important issues of the day?

:plos::confused:

What is this the McLaughlin Group?

"The people that go to the ends of the earth to defend soccer get their panties in a wad if you r just a casual fan and don't jizz all over your face when ____(insert European team) wins, where your only connection is they use to persecute your family"

he's such a dumbass - [signed]

"He" being Calipari Chin.

Fuck you OldGayBeard. Thats not a rep. Go choke on a dick. For everyone who want's to rep and post "stop bitchin", fuck you too.

You guys need to start putting your name on the reps. Stop pussyfootin!

"b/c you are a nazi"

From a user with less than 50 posts so it didn't count. I'm just surprised to see that I'm a Nazi.

Back