• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

"Fuck you, you miserable fuck. Just be happy Osama is dead instead of making it political."

After I posted the screen cap of Fox News misspelling the breaking news headline.

Unsigned because they are scared.

"Fuck you, you miserable fuck. Just be happy Osama is dead instead of making it political."

After I posted the screen cap of Fox News misspelling the breaking news headline.

Posrep.

I got about 5 of those from the left side of the board, all unsigned.

Bunch of pussies. :rulz:

I got negrepped for posrepping this.

"negrep for your posrep, fucker."

Unsigned, of course. Pussy.

Also to me a neg rep because of politics is so profoundly dumb.

Just reply to my statement and say you disagree.

"people dont like you because youre a fucking weirdo who does nothing but post about your obsession with rideac"

who is rideac???

"people dont like you because youre a fucking weirdo who does nothing but post about your obsession with rideac"

who is rideac???

Geez, another post about rideac. Why are you so obsessed with him?

I know, right. Sorry guys. I'll post about something else now. How about Osama Bin Laden. You guys hear we caught him?

"rideac sucks. everyone needs to stop posting about that clown."

I got this negrep for giving you a hard time. Geez, remember when people had a sense of humor?

"rideac sucks. everyone needs to stop posting about that clown."

I got this negrep for giving you a hard time. Geez, remember when people had a sense of humor?

He is a clown though. Will I get posrep for saying this? Who is rideac again?

I'm only posting the juiciest part of the rep:

"You're worse than the mods back at DS. Go fuck yourself."

"Leave him alone. He's funnier than you."

In reply to neg repping avatar thief NothingAndLikeIt.

What? Nothing is better than cornhole anus...unless it is your anus that has been cornholed. NTTIAWT - dbeck

Back