• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

"MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC ORIOLES MAGIC FEEL IT HAPPEN"

Beck, maybe if you didn't bitch about all the negrep, people would stop negrepping you. Didn't your mom ever tell you that the more you react to people making fun of you, the more they'll do it?

Beck, maybe if you didn't bitch about all the negrep, people would stop negrepping you. Didn't your mom ever tell you that the more you react to people making fun of you, the more they'll do it?

I don't care whether I get negrepped or not. What bugs me is that people send it out for stupid shit, but don't have the balls to sign their name to it.

I have actually posrepped people who have negrepped me, solely because they signed their negrep. (I won't be doing that today folks.)

Just received this one "yeah james frigging johnson was calling plays for us. good call" for a comment I made last week.

Nothing like a much belated negrep:thumbsup:

Ha! I just got this one which made me laugh: If you are in the gray you deserve to be in the red :golfclap:
I wish that whomever it was had signed it bc I so would have posrepped once I could.

I don't care whether I get negrepped or not. What bugs me is that people send it out for stupid shit, but don't have the balls to sign their name to it.

I have actually posrepped people who have negrepped me, solely because they signed their negrep. (I won't be doing that today folks.)

AKA NEGREP ME PLZZZZZZZ

from the poosie herself

You are such a prick - dbeck

"#literarynerdz#epicpwnerofnoobs#tigerblood#dankazz shit#you'reaBAUCETYCOON -scd"

Miley Cyrus really... 05-02-2011 07:30 PM sorry but my ears will never forgive you

gotta love this one-plus he's a pussy for not signing it

just admit your homoerotic obsession with bzz already and stop trying to hide behind neutrality

Lots of shit talking but no one is putting their name on it, very sad.

Completely agree Go. At least have the decency to talk e-shit to my e-face

Some humorless internet tough guy negrepped me for one of my pics on the laugh you lose thread.

Back